About Us
The Central Arkansas Little Britches Rodeo Association (CALBRA) is a sanctioned chapter of the National Little Britches Rodeo Association, the oldest youth rodeo association in the country.

CALBRA’s mission is to bring a new level of youth rodeo to Arkansas, offering competitors from the ages of 5-18 the opportunity to qualify and compete on a national level at the National Little Britches Rodeo Finals in Guthrie, Oklahoma at the beautiful Lazy E Arena.

 

To qualify for the National Finals, a contestant must place in the top seven (7) of an event at five (5) individual rodeos.  Each contestant takes their top five (5) places for each event to the National Finals at which contestants compete for buckles, saddles, scholarships and other awards.

 

During the CALBRA rodeos, contestants will compete for year end awards, for NLBRA points, and for their share of the jackpot.  Per NLBRA rules, 60% of entry fees (excluding additional stock charges) will go into the jackpot.  The remaining 40% (plus additional stock fees) will be used to pay for all expenses associated with producing a rodeo (arena fees, bull fighters, announcers, stock contractors, etc.).  

 

There are five age groups available for children ages 5-18.  Age is determined as of the first Monday at midnight following the NLBRF of that year.

Boys and girls may compete together for team events.

 

The age groups are as follows:

Division                                 Gender                              Age

Little Wrangler

for Boys & Girls

5-8

Junior Girl

Girls Only

9-13

Junior Boy

Boys Only

9-13

Senior Girl

Girls Only

14-18

Senior Boy

Boys Only

14-18

Please reload

About Central Arkansas Little Britches Rodeo Assn.

NLBRA
Form
National Little Britches Assocation Member FormF

To become a member of the National Little Britches Rodeo Association, fill out the online membership. 

 

Or print the attached membership form, fill it out and have it notarized and include a copy of your child’s birth certificate.  Mail these documents and the $80 membership fee to:

National Little Britches Rodeo Association

 

5050 Edison Ave., Suite 105

Colorado Springs, CO  80915

 

719-389-0333 – Telephone #

719-578-1367 – Fax #

 

www.nlbra.com

CALBRA
(501) 396-9250

We are excited for the new rodeo season to begin.  If you are not a current member of the NLBRA, get your paperwork turned in and come join us in Searcy for some rodeo fun!  (Additional fees apply to compete as a nonmember of NLBRA). We have some great competitors in our group of contestants.  CALBRA contestants have brought home many World Champion titles from the National Little Britches Finals Rodeo.  Don’t hesitate in becoming a member because you could be the next World Champion!

© 2013 by Central Arkansas Little Britches Association. All rights reserved.